Students – Registration & Permission
Students should be registered with FIRST and have permission slips on file with BHS. We hope to have a “form checker” up and running in early December.
- US FIRST registration – Youth Member Registration (Parents need to approve their student’s application with their own login at the youth registration site.)
- NE FIRST registration – Expect a second form from US FIRST before the competition
Brookfield High School
- Code of Conduct – The Code of Conduct form should be completed by all students, even if they are not BHS students.
- Field Trip (Day Trips) – Here is the blank form for day trips. We will have custom forms ready before the season begins.
- Field Trip (Overnight) – Here is the blank form for overnight trips. We will have custom forms ready before the season begins. (Plus, I think their link is missing the second page.)
- Permission to travel in personal vehicle – No link yet. We need to get the list of parents that will be driving before obtaining student permission.
Adults that will be mentoring at meetings should also be registered with FIRST and with BHS.
- US FIRST registration – Mentors need to be invited. Contact email@example.com to make your request.
- NE FIRST registration – Last year, NE FIRST wanted a release form signed by everyone at the event. We’ll keep you posted.
- BHS – There are four volunteer forms for Brookfield Public Schools. The final one is a DCF release form.
- Code of Conduct – The Code of Conduct form should be completed by all adult chaperones too.